Why I Needed A Lead Generation System
I joined my first network marketing company over 10 years ago and since that time I have so many ups and downs in the business that I have quit and restarted several times, because what I didn’t know at the time was I needed a lead generation system.
Whether it be I ran out of motivation or I ran out of money or both, network marketing seemed to just suck the life out of me.
Im not talking slowly either, I would join a company with the thoughts that this would be the one, this is the one that I am going to be sucessful at, then reality would set in and not only take the wind out my sails, but would burn the sails Viking funeral style and sink the boat just to make sure I quit. And I did.
I only got back into it a little over two years ago because my wife and I were tired of struggling and we new that if we could just figure it out, network marketing would be the key to our financial success.
So I joined yet another company, but more importantly I joined a team who claimed they offered a lead generation system, I was excited I wouldn’t have to try recruiting my friends and familiy any more. But come to find out this so called lead generation system was merely the upline going out and buying leads from each other that they had purchased then reselling them to us struggling marketers to the tune of $3000 for 500 leads, monthly.
Needless to say, I quit them too.
“You must position yourself as a leader from day
one even if you’ve never had success…and then he showed me
how to successfully do that online…”
I didn’t quit the company though, I actually got into internet marketing and started to learn Search Engine Optimization from a group of wonderful people who were already successful. I learned about the importance of keywords, conversions, backlinking, on site, and off site optimization.
I also learned that regardless of how much SEO I knew, I still needed a lead generation system if I wanted to become successful in my business. You know it too, I’m telling you that you need one. There are professionals who are making hundreds of thousand dollars a year in network marketing telling you need one. There are people like Mike Dillard, Mark Hoverson, Michelle Alpha, Daegon Smith, and David Wood all having million dollar years from network marketing are telling you that YOU need one.
“Actually gave me the code to wrap all of this up
in a duplicable system so ANY hard-working networker could
leverage this system to make 5-figures+ per month!”
Top Ten Things the Make The Best Lead Generation System
1. Experience and Expertise: Most Lead generation system are usually built by a single individual or a team of experts with extensive experience in Internet marketing. They’ve spent years mastering an online lead generation system and they want you to have success with their system so you’ll continue to use it. Having this vested interest in your success means that you will get you money’s worth in training and guidance on the best ways to employ the system and generate leads for free.
2. Focus on Results: In order for the lead generation system to show you results quickly is must deliver results. Accordingly it must tell you exactly what to study and what to do to get results. The system that you choose to employ should provided immediate training. Step-By-Step Process (Training and Assembly Kit) not only trains you how it’s done, they provide step-by-step training on how to assemble your entire system.
3. Funded Proposal: (Money Upfront) When you pay for your lead generation system you anticipate it’ll give you leads but you can also expect it to help generate cash for you today. The success of a system in part will depend on how much money you’re making through the system’s funded proposal. This helps offset system and advertising expenses.
5. Easy Autoresponder Set Up: There are many systems integrate an autoreponder (email drip system) to build relationships with leads after they come into your lead generation system. They provide detailed training how to connect the 2 systems together.
6. Auto Pilot Messages: Having an autoresponder doesn’t help if you don’t have email messages to drip to your leads, your prospects. Writing these email “letters” can take a ton of time. Many of these systems have a build in messages you can use immediately.
7. Relationship building via Autoresponder: More than just having emails to plug into the system. The messages provide mechanisms for building your relationship with your leads.
8. Multiple Marketing Strategies: Once the system is in place you’ll need to participate in marketing activities to bring people to the system. Because marketing activities are what bring in the leads the system must teach you many proven strategies to assure your success.
9. Turn Key Lead Generation System on Auto Pilot: You do what they tell you in the system set up section and you have it working for you. The lead generation system takes care of all the moving parts. You’re left with some personalization activities and pushing to put in place the best marketing.
10. Customizable to me! You’re generating leads for your business so the lead generation system you choose will need to allow you to add in your own branding elements. The system should let you be in the middle of the turn key system.