Tricks Articles Can Drive Tons Of Traffic
Hey lets face the fact, we online network marketers would love to have tons of traffic. And after Penguin and Panda kicked the crap out of tons of websites we have to create some pretty good content if we are going to get visitors to our sites. But after you write over 200 posts (did that in six months on this site) you tend to run out of things to say. So you need content ideas and some tips on how to format it properly in order to build upon your works.
That is where article templates come in. I have actually created a couple of my own that use on a regular basis. One makes it 1000 times easier to write company reviews for instance. But when I am looking to take on another topic and I am not quite sure how to format it I look to EzineArticles.com for a little inspiration. More specifically I look at their prebuilt article templates like the one below.
Adding “Abracadabra” to Your Article Writing Arsenal
You may not be a magician, but the Tricks to Do X article template could be the perfect way to share the tricks of your trade with your readers.
This article template converts your specialized knowledge into a scarce resource to share with your readers. Most trick-based articles start with a task that is complicated, time consuming, and something that may require a learning process. The Tricks to Do X article template shares how to sidestep those complications and accomplish the task through tips and tricks.
- Pick a Trick – Identify a trick that saves time, money, or effort on a complicated task. To pick the trick, think about activities that require a high-level of effort. For example, this may include varying degrees of a planning process to achieve a goal or milestone.
- Announce the Trick – Use the introduction to name the trick and give it a brief explanation. Sometimes you might come across an activity that doesn’t have any tricks aside from being patient over a long period of time. You can still write a “tricks” article on these activities, but if you do, you’ll need to give very valuable tips.
- Describe It – Describe the tips and tricks for doing the activity. This is the “meat” of the article. Be specific and thorough with your tricks. Here is where you reveal the secret behind your trick and how it works.
- Make it Simple – Conclude the article by explaining how the trick simplifies the traditional process and reiterate why readers should be using it.
Tips to Using the Tricks to Do X Article Template
- Audience – Consider your reader’s point-of-entry to the task and any barriers or obstacles preventing them from achieving their goal. This will help you ensure relevance to your audience.
- Jargon – Complicated tasks in many niches require complicated jargon. Write concisely; however, ensure your article’s message is clearly communicated to your audience by breaking down technical jargon.
- Value – Tricks are only “magical” when the audience isn’t already aware of how to perform the “trick.” Ensure the tricks you provide are 100% original and provide value to the reader.
Use this template today to add some magic to your article writing efforts, and you’ll be on your way to increasing your credibility as an Expert Author and driving more traffic to your blog or website.
Do you like the EzineArticle.com article tricks template? Increase your exposure and your article library simultaneously by downloading EzineArticles’ 52 interactive Article Templates on PDF. Click for more like Tricks To Do X here (not an affiliate link) for more details!
P.S.S. If your new into the world of content marketing check out this free training: CLICK HERE
P.S. If you enjoyed the article please click Like below!!