Get Your mind out of the gutter!
I’ve been practicing compelling headline’s, what do you think about the whole playful use of pleasure? Anyway, if you like your looking for things to write about and different ways to present information that will keep your readers not only engaged, but coming back for more. And that is where article templates come in.
Now I tend to create my own for specific topics that I know I am going to write a lot about, company reviews for instance. But why recreate everything when someone has already done the work for me right? Ezinearticles.com, the premier article directory, has created several of these gems that you can use. I hand picked several myself that I use for my content just to get the juices flowing and the Pleasure Article template is a pretty good one when you looking to write about getting people what they really want.
Who wouldn’t choose pleasure over pain?
For your next article, consider how you can identify with your readers by promoting how they can achieve pleasure.
Let’s get started.
To identify what is pleasurable for your audience or their pleasure principles, we need to address two simple questions:
- What do your customers enjoy or want to experience?
- How does your niche deliver those experiences?
For example, imagine the article you’re going to write using this template is targeting small business owners who are curious about article marketing. Some pleasure principles you may consider:
- Pleasure of gaining a competitive advantage.
- Pleasure of having traffic.
- Pleasure of building credibility.
- Pleasure of increasing visibility and brand awareness.
Focus on one pleasure principle so you don’t overwhelm your readers (save other pleasure principles for later). Next, identify the specific details (strengths/benefits) that are reader-oriented and will help enhance or achieve this pleasure principle.
One thing I like to do on several of my blogs is write these articles in a series. That way I know that the people coming to my sites are interested in the topic. If I get a lot of repeat visitors I know I am covering a topic that is providing some real value to the niche community at the time. If I don’t see that repeat traffic I research something else and move on from there.
The Pleasure Principles Article Template:
- Introduction: Hook the reader in the first 2-3 sentences by succinctly identifying your targeted audience’s needs and wants.
- Introduce the pleasure principle.
- Describe the benefits of obtaining the pleasure principle: In the next paragraph, provide an overview of the strengths/benefits directly pertaining to the reader achieving this pleasure principle.
- Ingredients to acquire pleasure principle: In the following paragraph(s), explain how readers can achieve the pleasure principle with your recommended plan.
- Provide an Example: Before closing the article, be sure to give an example or two of how others have achieved this pleasure principle by following your recommended plan.
- Conclusion: In the closing paragraph, pull all of the ingredients back together to summarize your pleasure principle plan and provide one last memorable call-to-action.
Achieving pleasure over pain can work wonders! Help your audience find pleasurable solutions to their needs by using this article template to make your next article both memorable and inspiring.
In conclusion, let me give you something to think about. We as bloggers are fighting a phenomena that is really embedded into the popular culture today.
These days people are looking for the bad in everything. Just watch the news and you can see it everywhere and everyday. Breaking news Congressman is a cheat, Breaking news Wall street is stealing, Breaking News Oil companies gouging gas prices (ok that’s probably true).
My point is, we as responsible bloggers and writers of totally awesome and inspiring content need to keep in mind that our audience has been conditioned to look for the negative in everything that they see or read.
So when you are writing these pleasure articles keep that in mind and don’t make overly outlandish claims, don’t expand so much that you sound untrustworthy. Trust me, its really easy to do and once you lose your audience’s trust you won’t be able to get it back no matter how hard you try.
P.S. If your new into the world of content marketing check out this free training: CLICK HERE
P.S.S. If you enjoyed the article please click Like below!!